Session fee $175 (up to 4 people; $25 each additional person)
- One hour photo session allotment on location.
- Sessions can be anywhere within about an hour drive from Elkhart without additional travel fees.
- Online proof gallery containing curated images from the photo session. Please note that the images in this gallery are not retouched nor high resolution.
- 12 hi-resolution digital images. Additional hi-resolutions digital images for $25 each.
- Digital editing and retouching of the (12) images you select from the proof gallery. This editing includes cropping, white balance, adjusting contrast, tonal (color) adjustments, blemish removal (typically on close up portraits).
- High resolution final digital images in .jpg format (resolution of 3,000 pixels on short edge minimum - that's 12.5 inches on the short edge if printed at 240ppi resolution) along with print release.
- The actual resolution will likely also be higher than the minimum stated. I state the minimum resolution you will receive so you know that even with a cropped image, that you will still have the capability to print a photo at least 10 inches wide.
- DVD containing the final edited and retouched images and with personalized DVD label.
- I have structured session pricing to give you, the client, the ability to take the DVD containing the 12 digital image files to the photo lab of your choice in lieu of purchasing prints through our gallery! It can be Walmart, Snapfish, Shutterfly, Gene's Cemera Store as examples.
- You can choose to order photo prints, canvases and other products directly from the online gallery containing the final edited images. The prints, canvases, etc. are made at a professional photo lab we partnered with. They ship the prints delivered directly to you. Pricing and options are listed in the gallery when after you click the buy button on an image page from the gallery.
Also please take time to go to the Read Me page for some important considerations.